Friday, December 19, 2008

Really Mad Baba


This morning, I happened to be listening to the radio and it was a "talk" show about Detroit and the "Big Three" automakers. And as I listened, my blood began to boil as I heard their words. (my blood didn't literally boil, but I was surely getting hot under the collar!!!)
Talking about how when the gas prices were near or at $4 a gallon, dealers couldn't keep high mileage cars on their lots!! And the Prius was a three month waiting period to get one! And then the prices began to fall again. And CONSUMERS were demanding trucks and SUV's again.
Now I have to ask. Along with companies who make "green" products while still making the "bad" stuff that hurts the environment, car companies just don't get the impact they could have on the environment. STOP making the gas guzzlers. We (they) keep talk talk talk about how we have to end our dependence on fossil fuels. DUH....double DUH. Only make environmently friendly vehicles!!!!!! If you only make them, that is all that will be available to buy!! Maybe for some businesses or certain things that need heavy duty vehicles (and it would have to be proven that the consumer buying the heavy duty actually NEEDED it)
This just makes me want to scream out my window......WE AREN'T GONNA TAKE IT, NO WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT. WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
Force the people who don't care what footprint they leave for the future to care. It ain't all about who has the biggest and most toys.
Peace

1 comment:

Эндий said...

YEAH!


dewdi. haha dewdi. :p