Saturday, September 27, 2008

Why...In My Room


The reason the blog is named "In My Room" is that it seems I have always been in my room. As a teenager, I spent so much time just being in my room. I love being alone in my room. And I am still in my room. And now it is even better. I have all the "things" I want around me in my room. And I love my room. Just as I did when I was a teenager. Only back then, I could put posters up on the wall or paint the wall whatever way I wanted. But my teenage room was my favorite color....lilac. Now it is a sort of white blue silver rag/sponge color. My paints, my sewing machine, some of my books and lots of my artwork are everywhere.
And it isn't messy......I know where everything is. It is a CREATIVE space.
Peace

2 comments:

Эндий said...

good point :)

but you can still put posters up and paint your wall :p
you're a grownup...do what you want

Baba said...

I mean.....when I was a teenager I could NOT put posters on my wall!!! You know I do it now....ROTFL.