Sunday, January 11, 2009

2012



Lots of concentration on the year 2012 on the History Channel this week. My theory? Bring it on. Whether it is the end or the beginning of the end or just one big old cataclysmic event that makes everyone realize exactly WHAT is important in humanity, bring it on. It just might serve to wake alot of people up. When big old rich people find out that it isn't all about the money. They think it is all about the money. HA. Won't they be surprised when money won't buy them anything because there won't be anything to buy. I will laugh. I can't wait till 12/21/2012.................................................

2 comments:

Эндий said...

i can't wait either :)

Эндий said...

HA! it would have happened TWICE in liverpool. that man was probably a liverpool supporter!

liverpool...

just the name gives me a bad taste in my mouth